Students of MSAU about program FEFU

Views -- Переглядів -- Просмотров:
Alina Gorb
From early childhood I had a dream – to go to another country, learn its customs and traditions, life style, learn from foreign experience in dealing with diverse issues.

And this summer my dreams came true. I had the opportunity to visit France through a French-Ukrainian Federation of Exchanges. I stayed two months with the family, engaged in seed production and breeding of goats. Frankly speaking – it was a bit difficult. But despite this, I got a lot of fun, learned a lot of useful and new things. And most importantly, I learned to be more independent, to find solutions to various issues, became anxious and more concentrated.

Anna Hotselyuk
I lived with a family of farmers who were breeding goats and making cheese. I was received cordially and hospitably, and within two months family helped me to adapt because I was the first time thousands of miles away from my own family. For me it was very interesting to learn about their lifestyle, way of rest and work, their traditions and customs.

Students of MSAU about manufacturing practices program FEFU. Anna Hotselyuk.

I want to thank the rector of the Mykolayiv State Agrarian University and foreign language lecturer Zrobok Natalya for the support and assistance.

Students of MSAU about manufacturing practices program FEFU. Anna Hotselyuk.

This trip will remain in my memory forever.

Olga Martynovska
My internship lasted from 07.05.10 to 08.31.10 in the region of Auvergne. This was my second internship through a French-Ukrainian Federation of Exchanges. I refined the language and nuances of French cooking at the restaurant La Ferme de l´Ange. Region Auvergne extremely beautiful and attractive for tourists, people are very hospitable and friendly. Impressions of training – only positive!

Students of MSAU about manufacturing practices program FEFU. Olga Martynovska. Students of MSAU about manufacturing practices program FEFU. Olga Martynovska.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий